The global pet food ingredients market size is expected to reach USD 52.95 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Pet Food Ingredients Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Form (Dry, Wet); By Ingredient; By Source (Animal-based, Plant Derivatives, Synthetic); By Pets (Dogs, Cats, Fish); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for pet food ingredients is due to growing awareness among consumers about the nutritional content required by pets daily, such as omega-3, fatty acids, and antioxidants which are likely to drive market growth. Furthermore, increasing pet health concerns are one of the major factors driving demand.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pet-food-ingredients-market/request-for-sample
In addition, rising disposable income and pet food expenditure on premium meals is expected to support market growth. Furtherly, increasing demand for vegan and organic food supplements has resulted in the development of customized meals, significantly influencing the market growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the demand for pet food ingredients; the movement of raw materials was halted, which resulted in the disruption of the supply chain, and the market suffered challenges with cash flow owing to the strict government rules and lockdown worldwide.
Pet Food Ingredients Market Report Highlights
- The growing demand for the dry pet food segment in several countries is rising because of its affordability, palatability, and ease of handling, which is expected to drive product demand.
- The vegetable and fruits segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance owing to the high nutritional value and improving digestion of the pets.
- Based on pet type, cats are expected to grow in upcoming years as manufacturing cat foods are quite expensive, and creating new supplement in this segment will spearhead revenue growth.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow over the forecast period on account of a vast population of stray animals and awareness related to pet health and nutrition across developing nations in the region, such as India and China.
- Major players operating in the industry are Cargill Inc., DSM Nutritional Products AG, ADM, Kemin Industries, BASF Nutrition, AFB International, DuPont Nutrition, Lallemand; Inc., and others.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the pet food ingredients market report based on form, ingredient, source, pets, and region:
Pet Food Ingredients, Form Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Pet Food Ingredients, Ingredients Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Meat & meat Products
- Deboned Meat
- Meat Meal
- By-product Meal
- Animal Digest
- Corn & Cornmeal
- Wheat & Wheatmeal
- Vegetables & Fruits
- Soy & Soymeal
- Fish Oil
- Poultry Fat
- Vegetable Oil
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Other Additives
Pet Food Ingredients, Source Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Plant Derivatives
Pet Food Ingredients, Pets Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Other Pets
Pet Food Ingredients, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa