The global soil amendments market size is expected to reach USD 8.55 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Soil Amendments Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Organic, Inorganic); By Soil Type (Clay, Sand, Loam, Silt); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
There has been an increase in demand for organic and sustainable products, boosting the adoption of the industry. The expansion of practices associated with organic farming coupled with rising awareness regarding land health management among farmers supports industry growth. Growing demand from developing nations and increasing demand for bio-based fertilizers would contribute to the land amendments market growth in the coming years.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/soil-amendments-market/request-for-sample
The clay segment is expected to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. It comprises very fine mineral materials. This is made up of 25% of clay because of the space found between the clay particles. In addition to this, it is negatively charged, and it can attract positive particles, such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium. It is widely used in pot making and other useful objects that are used in households. Furthermore, it is used in the manufacturing of ceramic tiles, counters, floors, and walls.
The organic land amendment offers several environmental functionalities, and it helps in improving nutrient uptake and porosity. The use of organic land conditioners has been significant in the farming industry, owing to the great demand for sustainable and organic farming. In addition, increased deforestation, land clearance, and land erosion led to reliance on organic land to enhance crops.
North America accounted for a major share of the global market in 2021. Population growth and greater demand for bio-fertilizers support the amendments industry growth in the region. The rising application of land amendments in construction & mining sectors further boosts the adoption in the region.
Soil Amendments Market Report Highlights
- Organic segment is expected to dominate the market on account of greater adoption of sustainable and organic farming practices
- Clay is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period owing to greater application of clay across applications such as construction, pottery, and gardening
- Construction & Mining is to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period to enhance the physical properties of soil and reduce associated risks
- North America region is expected to have a considerable share in the industry. Residential gardening in the U.S. is growing rapidly, which, in turn, has increased the demand for land amendments
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with global presence including Adama, Bayer, BASF SE, Evonik Industries, FMC Corporation, Greenfield Eco Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited
Polaris Market Research has segmented the soil amendments market report based on product, soil type, application, and region:
Soil Amendments, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Soil Amendments, Soil Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Soil Amendments, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Construction & Mining
- Agriculture & Gardening
Soil Amendments, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa