The global thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) market size is expected to reach USD 8.01 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Polyethylene, Polystyrene, Polypropylene); By Application; By End-Use Industry; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Thermoplastic polyolefin is an amalgamation of thermoplastic, rubber, and filler. It is usually used in the automotive industry and is lightweight and chemical resistant. It is easily processed in film & sheet, blow molding, injection molding, and other applications.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/thermoplastic-polyolefin-market/request-for-sample
The demand for polypropylene is increasing considerably, owing to the surging need for syringes and medical vials, and specimen bottles. This is attributable to an increase in vaccination drives in various countries such as Israel, the U.S., and India due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In addition, the demand for food packaging increased owing to uncertainty or fear of lockdown in many countries. This is attributed to the uncertainty of lockdowns leading to panic buying of food and health products, which correspondingly increased the demand for polypropylene.
They are used in industries such as automotive, building & construction, medical, and others. The automotive segment accounted for a major share in 2021. Modernization of vehicles and rising demand for high-performing vehicles boost the growth of this segment. Increasing consumer inclination toward electric and hybrid vehicles, technological advancements, and rising investments in research and development is expected to offer growth opportunities during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific accounted for a major share of the global thermoplastic polyolefin market in 2021. Population growth. Industrialization and greater penetration of passenger vehicles support the industry growth in the region. The rising application of the industry in the construction and medical sectors further boosts the adoption in Asia-Pacific. Increasing adoption of electric and hybrid vehicles in the region also fuels growth in this region.
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Market Report Highlights
- Polyethylene segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period owing to increasing application in automotive and medical applications
- Injection & molding is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period on account of technological advancements in the segment
- Automotive segment dominated the global market in 2021 due to greater demand for light weight and high performing passenger cars
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the industry during the forecast period. The presence of large consumer base for polyolefins in Asia-Pacific is a major factor contributing toward the growth. Furthermore, established healthcare sector and development of the renewable energy industry boost the industry growth
- The global thermoplastic polyolefin market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with global presence including Alphagary Limited, Borealis AG, DOW Inc. Elastron, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Formosa Plastics Corporation, GAF
Polaris Market Research has segmented the thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) market report based on type, application, end-use industry, and region.:
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO), Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO), Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Film & Sheet
- Blow Molding
- Injection Molding
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO), End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Building & Construction
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO), Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa