The global wheat protein market size is expected to reach USD 9.89 billion by 2032, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Wheat Protein Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Wheat Gluten, Wheat Protein Isolate, Textured Wheat Proteins, Wheat Protein Hydrolysates, and Others); By Concentration; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Plant-based alternatives such as wheat protein are the greatest option for customers with lactose intolerance in which body cannot digest lactose, who wish to increase their protein consumption may contribute to market growth. The rising frequency of diet-related disorders has fueled demand for cutting-edge health and wellness goods and services.
As per the estimates of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), around 65% of the global population has some form of lactose intolerance, resulting in gastrointestinal and abdominal pain after having milk or dairy products. It is caused by the decrease in the activity of LCT gene, responsible for digesting dairy products. Condition is more prevalent in East Asian populace, impacting 70 to 100 percent of the people.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/wheat-protein-market/request-for-sample
Many consumers have switched from animal-based proteins to plant-based proteins due to various safety and environmental concerns mainly due to COVID-19 pandemic. Increased awareness of the health benefits of wheat protein, increased awareness of the negative effects of consuming animal foods and raw materials, and a growing vegan population have all contributed to growth.
As per the survey done by Pew Research, on Indian population, more than ½ of respondents stated they depend upon plant-primarily based meals to animal-primarily based meals due to the fact they comply with a vegetarian or vegan diet.
A gluten-free diet is the only way to cure gluten sensitivity. Furthermore, even people who are not allergic to gluten choose a gluten-free diet, which might stifle sector growth. This segment’s quick growth is mostly attributable to rising demand for plant-based components in nutritional supplements and technological advancements in the personal care and cosmetics product sector. Furthermore, demand for wheat protein isolate is increasing at a rapid pace. It is a high-protein dietary supplement that is commonly seen in sports supplements.
Wheat Protein Market Report Highlights
- Wheat gluten segment is anticipated to grow rapidly over the forecast period as wheat gluten has several functions, including texturing, viscoelasticity, raging, binding, and emulsification.
- 95% protein concentration accounted for the highest global revenue share owing to the preference for lesser protein content. Concentrations of 95% exhibit certain concerns with aggregation, gelation, precipitation, and excessive viscosity resulting in owning to prefer protein with lesser protein content.
- North America is dominate the market share during the forecast period. This region’s market share may be attributed to improved consumer awareness of the health benefits of wheat protein, as well as a well-established food manufacturing sector.
- The global players include Archer Daniels Midland, Agridient, MGP Ingredients, Amilina, Cargill Inc, Manildra Group, Crespel & Deiters, Kroener Staerke, Crop Energies, and Roquette.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the wheat protein market report based on product, concentration, application, and region:
Wheat Protein, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- Wheat Gluten
- Wheat protein isolate
- Textured Wheat Protein
- Wheat protein Hydrolysate
Wheat Protein, Concentration Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
Wheat Protein, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Animal Feed
- Personal Care
- Sports & Nutrition
Wheat Protein, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa