The global yogurt drink market size is expected to reach USD 85.28 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Yogurt Drink Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Vegan, Conventional); Packaging Type; By Distribution Channel (Hypermarket & Supermarket, Convenience Store, E-commerce Portal, Others), By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Key factors such as population growth, increasing milk production, rise in demand for healthy drinks and snacks, changing eating habits, consumer awareness, development of new flavors, and addition of nutritional supplements to beverages are anticipated to drive the revenue growth of the global industry.
Over the last three decades, global milk production has rapidly increased. The high percentage of milk production ensures the production of drinks at a large scale. Since the outbreak of COVID, people have been trying to improve their body strength and immunity by consuming healthy food & beverages. Hence the consumption of yogurt beverages is anticipated to rise post COVID period.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/yogurt-drink-market/request-for-sample
Most of the population has started consuming probiotic-rich beverages to develop a healthy body. As per the report published by MDPI (Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute) in February 2022, more than 65% of consumers prefer beverages due to their nutritional values. Also, most people try to consume healthy beverages and snacks to keep their bodies healthy.
These factors are anticipated to augment the revenue growth of the global industry. Several companies have started adding additional nutrients to yogurt beverages to strengthen the immune system. For instance, in March 2022, Activia launched Activia+ Multi-Benefit Probiotic Yogurt beverages. This drink contains billions of active and live probiotics that improve gut health and the immune system.
Yogurt Drink Market Report Highlights
- The conventional beverages is anticipated to grow at a high CAGR over the forecast period as this beverages is readily available at different stores compared to the vegan yogurt beverages.
- Among all the distribution channels, the hyper and super segment holds major revenue share as large retail companies are expanding their network in developing regions.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at high CAGR over the projected period owing to top milk-producing countries like India, China, and Pakistan. Moreover, the spending of people from the Asia Pacific region on healthy drinks and probiotic-rich foods has increased in recent years.
- The global industry is highly competitive owing to prominent industry players worldwide, including Nestlé, Danone General Mills Inc., Chobani, LLC, Yakult Honsha Co. Ltd., and others.
Polaris market research has segmented the yogurt drink market report based on product, packaging type, distribution channel and geographic region:
Yogurt Drink, Product Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Yogurt Drink, Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Tetra Packs
- Other Packaging Types
Yogurt Drink, Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- E-commerce Portals
- Other Distribution Channels
Yogurt Drink, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa