The global 1,3 Butadiene (BD) market size is expected to reach USD 3.99 Billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “1,3 Butadiene (BD) Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Extractive Distillation, and Oxidative Dehydrogenation); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into the current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The primary factor propelling the industry is the rise in 1, 3- BD uses across a variety of end-use sectors, including construction, automotive, and healthcare. The 1, 3 BD industry is increasing quickly due to the strong demand for the commodity in automotive, industrial operations such as the production of tires and other parts, rising disposable income and consumer purchasing power, expanding population, and changing lifestyles.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/1-3-butadiene-market/request-for-sample
The petroleum synthetic polymer nitrile rubber also referred to as nitrile-butadiene rubber (NBR), is utilized in pipelines, automobile gaskets, sealing, gloves, and other items where oil protection is required. Further, in April 2021, Trinseo and ETB developed purified bio-based 1,3- BD.
By combining their respective technological and process understanding exactly, the two businesses will promote the creation of workable, renewable material solutions. The collaboration’s primary goal is to show that ethanol-based synthetic rubber can enable the development of environmentally friendly tires. Hence, the major player’s collaborations for the advancements in the technology for the production of automotive products such as tires are driving the industry growth over the forecast period.
One of the essential ingredients in the creation of plastic and rubber products is BD. Additionally, it has been observed that the material is often used in copolymers, such as acrylics. The main benefits include a low-cost source, dependability, a broad application scope, and simple availability and accessibility. Numerous businesses are focusing on the substance’s research and development to improve its qualities and serve a larger industry, which will in turn spur industry growth during the forecast period.
1,3 Butadiene (BD) Market Report Highlights
- Polybutadiene rubber (BR) is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR over the forecast period. In place of natural rubber, synthetic BR is employed. Two techniques, anion exchange polymerization or coordinating polymerization of 1,3- BD in the non-polar solution, can be used to create BR.
- The ABS segment accounted for a significant share. Acrylonitrile BD Styrene, sometimes known as ABS plastic, is a polymer that is crystalline, impact-resistant, and opaque. While Styrene provides qualities like hardness and ease of processing, BD provides durability and toughness, while Acrylonitrile gives high levels of temperature and chemical tolerance.
- Asia-Pacific growing with the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. The increase in government regulation along with the rising product demand from various applications. The nation’s finest producer of automobiles is the Asia-Pacific area. Styrene- BD as well as other intermediaries, which are needed to make automotive components like tires and conveyor belts, are produced from BD.
- The global 1,3 market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large market players with a global presence including BASF SE, Jiutai Energy Inner Mongolia Co., Ltd., Lanxess Corporation, LG Chem Corp., Reliance Industries Inc., Shell Chemical LP, and TPC Group.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the 1,3 Butadiene (BD) market report based on type, application, and region:
1,3 Butadiene (BD), Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Extractive Distillation
- Oxidative Dehydrogenation
1,3 Butadiene (BD), Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Butadiene Rubber (BR)
- Styrene Butadiene Latex (SBL)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
1,3 Butadiene (BD), Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa