The global aesthetic lasers market size is expected to reach USD 3,804.74 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Aesthetic Lasers Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Multiplatform Laser Devices, Standalone Laser Device, Others); By Application; By End-Use; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
As the development of aesthetic and beauty products in emerging countries has increased, the global aesthetics industry has become increasingly competitive. The improvement of manufacturing and production capacities through innovative product approaches is a top priority for businesses in these regions.
The primary driver behind manufacturers’ increased focus on developing cutting-edge products will continue to be greater acceptance of aesthetic operations. Due to the ageing baby boomer demographic and the overwhelming use of middle-class surplus funds for aesthetic procedures, it is projected that demand for lasers will rise quickly.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/aesthetic-lasers-market/request-for-sample
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, multiple cosmetic clinics were forced to suspend all of their treatments and indefinitely reschedule appointments because they were judged unnecessary and high contact in nature. The first and second quarters of 2020 saw a dramatic decline in the number of surgical cosmetic procedures, including aesthetic laser treatments, as a result of the pandemic.
In recent years, there has been an increase in the desire for minimally invasive procedures. Compared to invasive surgeries, these procedures have benefits such as smaller incisions, faster wound healing, less pain, less surgical wounds, and a lower risk of problems.
Aesthetic Lasers Market Report Highlights
- The market for multiplatform laser devices is expected to account for the largest share. The availability of treatments that address several aspects of any indication, the adaptability and variety of numerous standalone systems in a single package, and scalable and upgradeable hybrid systems are some of the contributing elements.
- In the market, the non-invasive tightening market accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. This is primarily due to rise in cases of minimally invasive procedures and increased adoption of among large pool of customers.
- Private clinics are predicted to have the majority of the market share. The demand for minimally invasive cosmetic surgery is rising, more private clinics and surgeons are providing these services, and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of different aesthetic procedures.
- North America held the largest market share in 2021. It is anticipated that rising attempts to promote non-invasive aesthetic procedures and rising use of current technology would have an impact on market expansion in the area.
- Leading companies involved in the global market include Lumenis, Candela Corporation, Cynosure, Ellex Aesthetic Lasers, Cutera, and Alma Lasers.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the aesthetic lasers market report based on end use, product, application, and region:
Aesthetic Lasers, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Multiplatform Laser Devices
- Standalone Laser Device
Aesthetic Lasers, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- IPL Laser Treatment
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Non-invasive Tightening
- Laser-Assisted Lipo-plasty
- Hair Removal
Aesthetic Lasers, End-use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- Dermatology Clinics
Aesthetic Lasers, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa