The global bio-lubricants market size is expected to reach USD 3.05 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Bio-lubricants Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Base Oil Type (Vegetable Oils, Animal Fats, Others); By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The automotive and transportation segment is estimated to remain a key end-use segment in the global industry. Growing customer preference for high-quality bio-based automotive lubricants is driving its growth. Growing demand for passenger vehicles and rising inclination toward sustainable solutions further support the growth of this segment.
North America is expected to exhibit high growth during the forecast period. US and Canada lead the market due to their renewed automotive sector and government regulations regarding the use of bio-lubricants. The introduction of emission and government initiatives and support is encouraging industry players to develop new products.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bio-lubricants-market/request-for-sample
The key players in the market are Albemarle Corporation, Axel Christiernsson, Bechem, Chevron Corporation, Cortec Corporation, Emery Oleochemicals, Environmental Lubricants Manufacturing Inc., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Fuchs Petrolub SE, Klüber Lubrication, Panolin AG, Polnox Corporation, Quaker Chemical Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, and Total SE.
Industry players are collaborating with each other for research and development, strengthening global presence, and technological innovation. The greater need to cater to growing customer requirements has encouraged industry participants to leverage new technologies for the development of high-quality products.
Rising consumer awareness regarding the environment and depleting crude oil reserves are driving the bio-lubricant industry towards growth. Governments have increased their spending on R&D due to which product innovation has increased, thus generating demand for the bio-lubricants in the industry over the conventional lubricants.
Bio-lubricants Market Report Highlights
- The vegetable oil segment holds a significant share in the market. The growth is attributed to the abundant availability of vegetable oil seeds which are used as raw materials accelerating the demand for the vegetable oil segment.
- The hydraulic fluids segment is estimated to witness high growth during the forecast period. Hydraulic fluid provides a lubricating film that reduces wear and tears on moving parts.
- The automotive and transportation segment held a significant share of the market based on the end-use. The use in this segment has increased owing to the environmental friendliness, longevity, performance, and energy efficiency offered by bio-lubricants.
- The North American region is expected to register high growth during the forecast period, which is driven by the increasing incentives and regulations for the adoption of bio-lubricants.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the bio-lubricants market report based on base oil type, application, end-use, and region:
Bio-lubricants, Base Oil Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Vegetable Oils
- Animal Fats
Bio-lubricants, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Hydraulic Oils
- Gear Oils
- Metalworking Fluids
- Chainsaw Oils
- Mold Release Agents
- Two-Cycle Engine Oils
Bio-lubricants, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Automotive and Transportation
- Building and Construction
Bio-lubricants, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa