The global hypertension drug market size is expected to reach USD 31.52 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Hypertension Drug Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, E-Commerce Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies); By Condition (Primary, Secondary); By Type; By Medication Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
High growth in hypertension drugs is mainly due to an increase in hypertension patients, an increase in tobacco consumption, and government initiatives. A constant workload and unhealthy eating habits are the leading causes of hypertension. These factors have contributed to the rise in cases of hypertension.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-hypertension-drug-market/request-for-sample
Globally, the number of hypertension cases has increased significantly. In addition, there is a critical need to raise awareness about the complications associated with hypertension. The significant driver of the global market’s growth.
The global market for hypertension medications is expanding due to the epidemic rise in the prevalence of hypertension. Studies have revealed that hypertension has developed into a condition that, if untreated in the beginning stages, can progress and become a fatal condition that may affect the patient’s heart. In an effort to increase public awareness, the effects of hypertension are being made more widely known. In the recent past, the world has become more digital, which has resulted in a situation where lifestyles are becoming more sedentary.
Hypertension Drug Market Report Highlights
- Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers segment is anticipated to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period owing to the rising high blood pressure, heart failure, and chronic kidney disease.
- Primary hypertension accounted for a major revenue share. It’s linked to genetics, lack of exercise, a deficient diet, an excessive amount of salt and obesity. It is by far the most common form of primary hypertension
- North America is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the projected period on account of the increasing consumer awareness regarding the adverse of high blood pressure, obesity etc. which cause several diseases such as cancer and other cardiovascular disorders
- The global market is highly competitive due to the existence of large market players with a global presence, including Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Pfizer, Inc., Astra Zeneca Plc, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Novartis, Abbott, Sanofi, and Bayer AG
Polaris Market Research has segmented the hypertension drug market report based on type, condition, medication, distribution channel and region:
Hypertension Drug, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- Beta blockers
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE)
- Renin Inhibitors
- Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (ARBs)
Hypertension Drug, Condition Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Hypertension Drug, Medication Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Combination Therapy
- Fixed Dose Combinations Pharmacies
Hypertension Drug, Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Retail Pharmacies
- E-Commerce Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
Hypertension Drugs, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa