The global industrial evaporator market size is expected to reach USD 26.54 billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Industrial Evaporator Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type; By End-Use (Automotive, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Electronic & Semiconductors, Chemical & Petrochemical); By Functionality; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The product is commonly marketed as agitated thin film, falling film, rising film, forced circulation, or mechanical vapor recompression evaporators. The demand for the product is driven by the increased application in food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, chemical & petrochemical, electronics & semiconductors, pulp & paper, automotive sectors.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-evaporator-market/request-for-sample
The Covid-19 pandemic has collided with the growth of the product, due to the decline in demand for non-essential products across the globe. Additionally, changing trends, increased population, rising disposable income, and product development has driven the demand for the equipment.
A rapid increase in population has led to the growth in consumption of water and dairy products which has positively influenced the revenue growth. Nowadays, customers prefer packaged food, concentrated juices, and ready to make foods which have increased the demand for the product as they are widely used in food & beverage processing. There has been a surge in demand for the product owing to the adoption of ZLD water treatment as 100% water can be recovered and contaminants are reduced to solid waste.
Industrial Evaporator Market Report Highlights
- The plate type is compact in size and low weight, so they acquire less space at lower installation cost, which have increased the demand in food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, chemical & petrochemical, electronics, automotive, and others industries
- The demand for mechanical vapor recompression is driven by the applications in the treatment of leachates, degreasing water, dissolved oil and hydrocarbons in contaminated water, salt water and brine, demolding and oil emulsion, and others.
- Food & beverage accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 as the use of water is high in the industry with increased demand for efficient equipment. It is also used to remove moisture content from the food product, which helps increasing the total solid content in food and the shelf life of the product.
- The demand in the Asia Pacific is estimated to increase at the fastest rate during the forecast period, due to the rapid increase in industrialization and investment by several industry players for setting up their manufacturing units.
- The global industry is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with global presence Alfa Laval, Coilmaster Corporation, De Dietrich Process System, Saltwalk Technologies Inc., Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd, and Veolia Water Technologies
Polaris Market Research has segmented the industrial evaporator market report based on type, functionality, end use and region:
Industrial Evaporator, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Shell and tube
Industrial Evaporator, Functionality Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Falling Film
- Rising Film
- Forced Circulation
- Agitated Thin Film
- Mechanical Vapor Recompression
Industrial Evaporator, End-use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Pulp & paper
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Electronic & Semiconductor
- Food & Beverages
Industrial Evaporator, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa