The global 3D Bioprinting Market size is expected to reach USD 6.53 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “3D Bioprinting Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Material (Living Cells, Hydrogels, Extracellular Matrices and Other Biomaterials); By Technology; By Application, By End-Use, By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Primary factors responsible for the revenue growth include the rising geriatric population, increased drug testing and research activities, rise in the number of cosmetic surgeries, advancement in the field of regenerative medicine and tissue engineering, growth of the pharmaceutical sector, development of new biomaterials, increasing R&D activities, and favorable government initiatives.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/3d-bioprinting-market/request-for-sample
According to a report published by the United Nations (UN), in 2025, the world’s population of people aged 65 or over is projected to rise to 1.5 billion. Due to this factor, three-dimension printing in the orthopedic sector is anticipated to grow. Bio-printed tissue and hair follicles are the most popular three dimension printing applications, as they are particularly advantageous to cosmetics firms, especially in Europe. For the cosmetics industry, the advantage will be the ability to test cosmetics cost-effectively and ethically (i.e., without using animals) across various skin types, resulting in more accurate results.
As per the WHO, about 1.7 billion people across the globe are suffering from musculoskeletal ailments. It is more common among older people and individuals who have osteoporosis. With an aging population, there is an urgent need to tackle such issues with reformative measures, where organ bio-printing can play a pivotal role. Hence, the use of three-dimension printing to develop orthopedic implants is rising as it is more cost-effective and accurate.
3D Bioprinting Market Report Highlights
- Inkjet segment is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to an increase in the use of this technology in tissue engineering and drug delivery system
- The drug testing & research segment accounted for a substantial revenue share in 2021. Most government authorities, such as FDA, have suggested not using animals for new drug testing. Drug developers can overcome this challenge by using three dimension-printed human tissue.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% over the projected period on account of the implementation of favorable healthcare policies along with the presence of a large percentage of the elderly population
- The sector is highly competitive owing to the existence of significant industry players with a global presence, including 3D Systems, Advanced Biomatrix, Avita Medical, EnvisionTEC, and others
Polaris Market Research has segmented the 3D bioprinting market report based on technology, material, application, end-use, and region:
3D Bioprinting, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Other Technologies
3D Bioprinting, Material Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Living Cells
- Extracellular Matrices
- Other Biomaterials
3D Bioprinting, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Drug Testing & Research
- Regenerative Medicine & Tissue Engineering
- Clinical Transplantation
- Cancer Research
- Other Applications
3D Bioprinting, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Research Organization & Academic Institutes
- Biopharmaceuticals Companies
3D Bioprinting, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa