The global drone simulator market size is expected to reach USD 2.46 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Drone Simulator Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component (Hardware, Software); By Drone; By System (Fixed, Portable); By Application; By Device; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for the simulators in the defense & military and commercial sector for training, mapping, and surveying applications is expected to drive industry growth. Furthermore, rising defense spending and the adoption of UAVs due to their cost-effectiveness are essential factors driving demand.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/drone-simulator-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the growing demand for the UAVs for training purposes in the military sector is rising as it reduces physical damage and causalities during the sessions. The adoption of synthetic training environments across developing economies such as India, Brazil, Japan, and China to replicate real-world conditions is likely to complement the industry growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the demand for the market owing to the negligible production of software and hardware required for the development of UAVs, and the reduction in training activities due to the global lockdown haltered the market. Moreover, stringent government rules have also created hindrances in industry growth.
Drone Simulator Market Report Highlights
- The demand for the software segment is growing due to its ability to provide high-quality visuals and realistic flight experiences for special training activities.
- The fixed-wing segment is expected to lead the market over the forecast period owing to its long-distance endurance and better control over flight parameters for accurate shooting targets.
- Virtual reality is expected to spearhead revenue growth owing to its scalability and portability; it allows monitoring and evaluation of performance and taking corrective measures for improvement during the training period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to technological advancements to develop cost-effective UAVs. Moreover, rising geopolitical tension has increased demand for UAVs in developing nations in the region, such as India and China.
- Major players operating in the industry include Aegis Technologies, Bluehalo, CAE Inc., General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc., HAVELSAN A.S., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd, L3 Harris Technology Inc., L3 Link Training & Simulation, Leonardo S.P.A, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Quantum3d, Sikan Nutzfahrzeuge GmbH.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the drone simulator market report based on component, drone, system, application, device and region:
Drone Simulator, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Drone Simulator, Drone Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
Drone Simulator, System Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Drone Simulator, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Drone Simulator, Device Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
Drone Simulator, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa