The global food inclusions market size is expected to reach USD 22.92 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Food Inclusions Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Chocolate, Fruit & Nut, Cereal, Flavored Sugar & Caramel, Confectionery, Others); By Application; By Form; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The rising consumer interest in healthy snacking and plant-based edibles and increasing demand for food inclusions in the food and beverage industry for several applications in confectionaries, dairy & frozen desserts, and bakery products is expected to drive industry growth. Furthermore, the changing consumer preferences and flavor trends is one of the major factors driving demand.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/food-inclusions-market/request-for-sample
The main key driver is changing taste, functional qualities, and the response of the value-added food product is expected to drive the market growth. In addition, the growing demand of flavored food products among developed countries such as, U.S., Canada and Germany positively boost the market over the forecast timeline. Moreover, the manufacturer is focused on developing nutritive and health-beneficial inclusions that are customer-centric and meet their needs.
The COVID-19 pandemic has negatively impacted the food inclusions market growth as companies were facing reduction in consumption and disrupted supply chain. Also, strict government regulations, and changes in consumer preference and demand during the pandemic largely impacted the supply and value chain in the food and beverage industry. All these factors collectively affect the food inclusion market during pandemic. On the other hand, post pandemic helps to recover the market to some extent.
Food Inclusions Market Report Highlights
- Growing demand for the fruit and nut segment is expected to drive product demand as they are widely used as dairy and meat alternatives in the food industry
- The cereal products, snacks & bars are the second largest segment expected to grow and continue its dominance owing to the changing lifestyles and rising demand for frozen and ready-to-eat meals
- The solid and semi-solid form is expected to lead the market over the forecast period as it promotes healing during major jaw surgery, treat swallowing disorders and neurodegenerative diseases
- North America is expected to grow over the forecast period due to rising awareness of food inclusions that satisfy the nutrition requirement of an individual, which fuels the market growth. Moreover, the presence of top food inclusion manufacturers and rising innovation in food industry positively impacted the market in this region
- Major players operating in the industry include ADM, Agarna Beteiligungs-AG, Balchem Inc., Barry Callebaut, Cargill, Chaucer Foods Ltd, Dawn Foods Products,Inc., Foodflo International, Georgia Nut Company, Inc., IBK Tropic, Kerry Group PLC, Nimbus Foods Ltd, Orchard Valley Foods Limited, and Orkla, Puratos.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the food inclusions market report based on type, application, form, and region:
Food Inclusions, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Fruit and Nut
- Flavored Sugar & Caramel
- Other Types
- Biscuit & Cookie
- Color & Bean and Plant-Based Inclusions
Food Inclusions, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Cereal Products, Snacks & Bars
- Bakery Products
- Dairy & Frozen Desserts
- Chocolate & Confectionery Products
Food Inclusions, Form Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Solid & Semi-Solid
- Flakes & Crunches
- Chips & Nibs
Food Inclusions, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa