The global digital map market size is expected to reach USD 61.30 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Digital Map Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By End-Use (Automotive, Infrastructure and Energy, Mobile Device, Retail, Military & Defense, Government, Others); By Technology; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” provides a thorough understanding of the dynamics of the market now and analyses how the market will expand in the future.
The lack of adequate information and awareness has hampered the adoption of digital mapping solutions, which is why they are currently lagging behind in the market. Therefore, it is feasible to promote the flow of information through a variety of channels, including forums, blogs, conferences, & return on investment studies, in order to promote market acceptance and expansion of the industry.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/digital-map-market/request-for-sample
One of the key elements boosting the demand for the system is the automobile industry’s expanding technical improvements. Real-time mapping is made possible by digital maps, which have become more and more important in navigation & self-driving automobile technology. The concept of self-driving automobiles is no longer futuristic. The capacity for cars to drive themselves has already been discarded or abandoned by major automobile manufacturers.
Autonomous cars will require purpose-built HD map datasets, substantially more in-depth data, & reality accuracy than those provided in the available conventional resources in order to function securely. Advanced driver assistance systems, fleet management, & logistics control systems are other automotive application fields. Some of the desired functions of digital maps that support the expansion of the digital mapping industry include monitoring environmental emergencies, tracking natural catastrophes, and estimating distances between locations.
The need for the system is increasing, which has led to a greater-than-ever reliance on mobile mapping and directions. Users of smartphones and tablets may use their gadgets to check local directions and traffic updates due to the advent of such devices.
Demand for solutions is soaring as a result of the increasing use of ride-hailing, car-sharing, and ride-pooling apps, the inclusion of transportation services in mobile apps, and the expanding wearables market. Mobile device makers are working with digital map suppliers to integrate it into their products to address the growing demand for location-based services.
Digital Map Market Report Highlights
- The market for personal navigation devices (PNDs) is anticipated to be significantly impacted by recent technical advancements and the move toward smartphones.
- The future direction of the industry is expected to be determined by alliances and collaborations among automakers, suppliers of in-dash navigation systems, and suppliers of this data.
- Over the next several years, vendors are expected to choose from a wide range of revenue generating methods. Some are expected to focus on selling data and information to generate income, while others will choose location-based services.
- Exploration activities are anticipated to take place in developing parts of the world, while the need for real-time information and data is predicted to increase in wealthier nations.
- Some of the major players operating in the global market include Nearmap, MapData Services, HERE, Collins Bartholomew, Maxar Technologies, ESRI, Google LLC, TomTom International BV, and Indoor Atlas.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Digital Map Market report based on technology, application, end use, and region:
Digital Map, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Digital Map, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Tracking and telematics
- Real-time location data Management
- Risk assessment and disaster management
- Geocoding and geo-positioning
- Route planning and optimization
Digital Map, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Infrastructure and energy
- Mobile device
- Military & defense
Digital Map, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa