The global integrated bridge systems market size is expected to reach USD 8.93 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Integrated Bridge Systems Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Ship Type (Commercial Ships and Defense Ships); By End-User; By Sub-system; By Component; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Increased adoption of cascade adaptive bridge systems, high technological advancements like robotic ship management systems, and rapid surge in naval ship demand across the globe are major factors expected to boost the growth. Furthermore, rapid growth in the global seaborne trade activities and the rising number of port cities in the Asia Pacific region coupled with the prevalence of maritime tourism and introduction to advanced INS systems worldwide are further likely to fuel the adoption of the integrated bridge systems and contribute to the market growth significantly over the coming years.
For instance, in November 2022, Radio Zeeland DMP B.V., a leading manufacturer of maritime electronics announced the launch of its new highly sophisticated integrated bridge system named Z-Bridge. It is a sold all-in-one pre-engineered system certified by Lloyd’s. The system has the ability to be configured easily with a wide range of well-known navigation systems like Raytheon Anschutz and Synapsis NX.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/integrated-bridge-systems-market/request-for-sample
In recent years, the demand for the IBS enables naval ships like dredgers, bulk carriers, & oil & gas tankers & increasing intra-Asian trade activities, especially from China, and an increase in merchandise trade in the European region, has gained momentum and anticipated to contribute significantly to the growth. Countries like US, UK, Germany, and India are enforcing regulations pertaining to the safety of marine as per the International Maritime Organization guidelines, which has enabled the manufacturers of integrated bridge systems to gain contracts from various companies across the globe.
Integrated Bridge Systems Market Report Highlights
- Commercial ships segment accounted for a significant market share in 2021 owing to increased international seaborne trade and the growing popularity of maritime tourism
- OEM segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the projected period on account of the rising need for ships equipped with advanced integrated bridge systems
- Integrated navigation systems held a significant market revenue share in 2021, which is accelerated by the high adoption of INS in both commercial and defense-related ships
- Hardware segment is likely to register the fastest growth over the forecast period due to increased demand for sensors, displays, data storage devices, and alarms in all types of subsystems including INS, AIS, and AWOS
- North America dominated the global market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the anticipated period, which is mainly driven by a high defense budget and growing development-related activities in the region
- The global integrated bridge systems market is competitive in nature owing to the presence of many large market players such as Maine Technologies Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, and Mackay Communication Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the integrated bridge systems market report based on ship type, end-user, sub-system, component, and region:
Integrated Bridge Systems, Ship Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Commercial Ships
- Defense Ships
Integrated Bridge Systems, End-User Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Integrated Bridge Systems, Sub-systems Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Automatic Weather Observation System
- Voyage Data Recorder
- Automatic Identification System
Integrated Bridge Systems, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Integrated Bridge Systems, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa