The global oral irrigator market size is expected to reach USD 1,443.98 million by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Oral Irrigator Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Countertop, Cordless); By Application (Home, Dentistry); By Distributional Channel (Online, Offline); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The demand for oral irrigators is expected to witness growth on account of an increase in periodontal diseases in developing economies and growing awareness of dental regimens among people worldwide. Ease in the availability of these devices and numerous initiatives taken by various government agencies and dental organizations have driven the industry’s growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/oral-irrigator-market/request-for-sample
Technological advancements in dental irrigation devices are expected to propel the global market. They use pressurized flossers to remove debris that is harder to remove with a toothbrush or even high-end, powered toothbrushes. This factor has led to rising demand for the industry.
The COVID-19 pandemic significantly impacted the industry growth as all dental, medical, and surgical procedures that were nonessential and elective were postponed. Additionally, oral examinations, preventive therapies, routine cleaning, and orthodontic procedures in the healthcare sector were halted.
Launching novel devices, for instance, faucet-powered water flossers and other cutting-edge gadgets, provides ease for daily help, which is a crucial factor driving the industry’s growth. The key players in the industry are focused on developing compact and cost-effective products, leading to R&D of new products and accelerating industry growth.
Oral Irrigator Market Report Highlights
- Based on product, cordless oral irrigators accounted most substantial revenue share as they are available in both rechargeable and disposable models.
- Removal of biofilms and reducing bleeding of gums, gingivitis, periodontal pathogen, and inflammatory mediators are various beneficiaries that drive the home segment’s growth.
- The online distribution channel accounts for the largest revenue share as consumers turned their purchasing preferences from offline to online during lockdowns.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to the adoption of an unhealthy diet, poor oral care, and awareness about oral hygiene in developing countries, such as India and China.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with global presence Aquapick, Church & Dwight, Colgate-Palmolive, Dentaid, Dr. Fresh, GlaxoSmithKline, Hydro Floss, Interplak, Johnson & Johnson, Jetpik, Lion Corporation, Matwave, ORAL-B, PANASONIC, Philips, Procter & Gamble, Pro-Floss, Sunstar Suisse S.A., WaterPik.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Oral Irrigator market report based on product, application, distribution channel, and region:
Oral Irrigator, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Oral Irrigator, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Oral Irrigator, Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Oral Irrigator, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa