The global patient monitoring devices market size is expected to reach USD 73.4 billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Patient Monitoring Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Home Care Settings, Other); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 - 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Rising innovations and advancement in technology such as improved customized designs for wearable devices, high adoption of non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring, increasing digital data sensors use, and rising use of mobile-based EEG devices are the primary factor driving the patient monitoring devices market.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-monitoring-devices-market/request-for-sample
The rising number of patients suffering from chronic diseases and the accessibility of these devices are the factors influencing the market’s growth. Additionally, rising preference for these devices such as wearable patient monitoring devices, biosensors, and smart implants as well as increasing funds, grants and investments in healthcare industries, are also stimulating the market’s growth.
Furthermore, rising demand for minimally invasive and non-invasive devices and increasing demand for these devices in the non-hospital setting are creating lucrative opportunities for the key players involved in the patient monitoring devices market.
Patient Monitoring Devices Market Report Highlights
- Multi-parameter monitoring devices acquired the most significant market revenue in 2021 due to the increasing adoption of low-acuity monitoring devices to improve care in general wards.
- The hospital segment accounted for the most considerable market share in 2021 due to the large patient population especially in emerging economies, particularly in emerging countries, favoring hospitals, the rising volume of procedures in hospital settings, and the growing emphasis on accurate and early disease diagnosis in hospitals.
- North America dominated the regional market due to the growing number of FDA approvals for patient monitoring devices and growing public-private funding for research in emerging economies such as the US and Canada.
- The global market is highly competitive due to the presence of large industry players globally including American Telecare, Biotelemetry Inc, BIOTRONIK, Bosch, Boston Scientific Corporation, Compumedics Limited Electronics Co. Ltd, Covidien Plc., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Health anywhere Inc., Honeywell, Intel, Johnson & Johnson, Masimo Corporation, Natus Medical Medtronic plc, OMRON Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Roche, SCHILLER, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical, and Welch Allyn.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the patient monitoring devices market report based on product, end-use, and region:
Patient Monitoring Devices, Product Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Self-monitoring Blood Glucose Systems
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- ECG Devices
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- Event Monitors
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Monitors
- Smart/Wearable ECG Monitors
- Multi-parameter Monitoring Devices
- Low-acuity Monitoring Devices
- Mid-acuity Monitoring Devices
- High-acuity Monitoring Devices
- Respiratory Monitoring Devices
- Pulse Oximeters
- Peak Flow Meters
- Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Handheld Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Table-top Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Wearable Continuous Monitoring Devices
- Invasive Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Smart Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Hemodynamic/Pressure Monitoring Devices
- Hemodynamic Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Fetal & Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Fetal Monitoring Devices
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Neuromonitoring Devices
- Electroencephalography Machines
- Electromyography Machines
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors
- Magnetoencephalography Machines
- Transcranial Doppler Machines
- Weight Monitoring Devices
- Other Patient Monitoring Devices
Patient Monitoring Devices, End-Use Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Home Care Settings
Patient Monitoring Devices, Regional Outlook (Revenue - USD Billion, 2018 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa